Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Baby it's cold outside:

It's raining this week in L.A.

I LOVE THE RAIN!

So I have been able to dress in my winter clothes. I wore this yesterday:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

90 percent goodwill, and the other percent is a gift from my mom. I believe she got it at American Apparel..... It's the only place that I know sells Rompers... I love them! They are so fun and reminds me of my inner ballerina.

Photobucket

Then for my hat I bought that a long time ago at Stars Antique Market. I have been shopping there since I was 10. I love that place. It's my Disnyland... Aside from PCC Flea Market

And as for the shoes, skirt, and sweater.... all of them are from goodwill.

I hope this motivates you to visit these places. :)

I forgot to add that I later put on my black seems... It was the cherry on top!

1 comment:

  1. Love Your Outfit! I see your and advent thrift, flea market and antique shopper awesome! So is this Annie from Trade Tech? If so, we definetly need to hang out. Do you go too the Cicada often? The Dustbowl BBQ was fun, I did an earlier post about if you wanna check it out. I really wish I was a Lola too. lol Cute blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete