Friday, October 15, 2010

I told the crush that I liked him...

Wasn't hard. Just messaged him.... It went as predicted... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Jected. :P I am cool though... I waited to tell him when I was comfortable with being rejected. :D

Although I have to tell you I am so much happier to know that he's not into me. I know it sounds strange... But now I know there is no more guessing. It's final. He's not my kinda man. And I feel powerful now that I am not thinking about anyone else but me and what I have to do.... Well, that's not a hundred percent true... I have to think about my family... :D But It's hard to explain, but point being I am happier than normal now that I told him....


Here's a cutie patutie video that I stumbled upon:




Cute Picture:

Photobucket


Quote of the day:

Italian:
Meglio stasera, che domani o mai,
Domani chi lo sa, quel che sarĂ ?


Literal translation

Better tonight, than tomorrow or never,
Tomorrow who knows, what will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment