Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blue Monday wasn't Blue to me.

This is more like a Diary more than anything eles.... So it's nothing to be thought of as serious. :P

I wore a Blue dress and that was about it... I had a blast at Universal Studios early last Monday... Then ended the night with Blue Mondays in Hollywood. It was PACKED! I think it was due to winter break happenin'.

But I'll cut to the chase.... I got a Hot ass guy's number... I am talkin' about a MAN with python arms, not too tall, and not too short.... He has a perfect combination of masculinity and sexiness. I didn't notice him until my friend pointed him out and said he was cute... I first thought "Eh, he's gay" No straight guy hangs out with two chicks and look that well manicured....

I saw him twirling his friend, who was super cute (all dolled up). Then I locked eyes with him, looked down, then locked um again and sang the song in his direction... Once I had him in my tractor beam he looked at me and said, "You wanna dance?" I said, "Yeah baby." Then I was swept off my feet by a surprisingly great dancer. He whispered the lyrics in my ears, and when the chorus came he would hold me tight and whisper yet again in my ear,

"I want to hold you close
Skin pressed against me tight
Lie still, and close your eyes girl
So lovely, it feels so right"

Then a twirl or two, and he would hold me tight and whisper again....

"I wanna fuckin' tear you apart."

GAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD DAMN!!!! I have been waiting for years to hear that from a guy.

I realized he wasn't gay when he expected me to grind up on him. I was surprised, but I kept being a lady... I just did a lil' wiggle dance, but nothin' too crazy.

As soon as the dance was over I blurted

"Are you straight?"

Then BAM!
"YEA"(With a chuckle)

So I asked,
"You gotta number or something?"

"Yeah, but to let you know I am in the Army, and I am stationed in Monteray. I am on leave for now."

My heart sank.... But ey what can a gal do?

I got his number and we have been chatting away about different things about each other. I am concerned about him being older (24), and that I will only have this one week with him.... Then who knows what will happen. :/ My main concern is that he is in the Army, and well, I don't care for it. I am a hippy kinda gal. :P

The good thing is that this will definitely not lead to anything serious, and meanwhile I will be able to learn more about a relay neat individual.

As for now I will just enjoy the moment. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment