Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wow, been a while...

I always seem to be posting at total random moments in my life. :D It's exciting like that.

Well for thanksgiving I went to Death Valley. My father and I took a daddy daughter trip to Death Valley, and decided to just roam around there for a few days. Then we were gonna go up to Bishop and visit their ghost towns... But Bishop was way too cold for us to even want to go. Sorry Bishop.

We then decide to spend two nights in Death Valley. As opposed to just one. On the first night we just knocked out. Then in the morning we went to Rhyolite...But papa bear was too hungry to stop so we went to Beatty, Navada.

It was a cool experience. I went into a bar, and ordered water. :P Not only that, but I had some kick ass chili. It was great! It was super cute, everyone in the bar took great pride in their Chili. :D It was award winning as a matter of fact. It was neat to me to see people bet there too. I haven't seen people bet openly before. It was surreal how friendly everyone was.

It was cute one old timer came in and said hello to me and asked me, "Where we goin' sweetie?" in a southern drawl. Hahaha. I blushed. He was too sweet. The awesome bartender was so nice too. I haven't met a place that was so cute and sweet. :D

It was so adorable! They talked about their recent event, they hired someone to look over the ducks in their new duck pond. Because some jerk went and killed the pair before. :( But it was nice to see how their faces lit up because they were so proud of their lil duck pond. Too CUTE!

So after we ate some kick ass Chilli, we went to Rhyolite. It was exciting to be there. I almost see the whole town hustlein' and bustelin' :) I loved it. I'll post pics latter. :P

While we were there my lil pops got hungry. I told my dad I that Beatty's chilli was great, but I couldn't eat another round of it. So he suggested Vegas... Excuse my french but I said, "FUCK YEAH!".....

On our way there we passed Area 51. It was able to freak me the heck out.

Then I knocked out. I woke up about 30 minutes before vagas.

Vegas was packed! It was the most beautiful city I had ever seen. It was...... amazing! I love it there. It has inspired me to get a job. We got to see the Billagio's water show.... I have to admit I cried with joy when I walked the strip.

On our way to the Billagio we walked in Paris. It was like Disney land!!!! We wanted to eat at the Billagio, but the line was way too long, so we went and ate at a restaurant in Paris.<3...

After dinner we got a pair of cigars... The only down side was that people were staring at us as if I were his date... not his daughter. One lady straight up asked me if I was his wife.

I decided to say F um, I am gonna have a blast with my pops.... but my pops could only take the ice dagger looks for so long.... So we had to end the night early. Stupid people, it would do them good to take their minds outta the gutter.

but we did get to smoke some of our cigars. :D My dad smoked the rest of his in the morning, and he had to take a nap he was so relaxed from the nicotine.

Then the next day we went to Scotty's Castle... If you don't know about it. It's okay. Not many people do. It's an interesting story. Click on the link to know more about one of the cutest con mans.

Then that evening we went to Lone Pine. You might not know this, but I lived there for about 6 months last year. It's such a beautiful place to be. Especially when it snows. <3 So it was nice to go back there. It was nice. It was like coming home from a long trip. We had dinner with my dad's friend and played Wi. He was so excited to see us. He's a sweetheart.

For the rest of our stay we just kept low in the motel. :) My boys (pet rats) loved the extra attention, and french fries. hahaha. We have a tradition of giving them French Fries when we go to Mojave.

What an eccentric and exciting trip that was!

No comments:

Post a Comment